Thursday 25 September 2014

Time For A Birthday Bash!

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22!"

(That Taylor Swift lyric is very fitting today!)

Today's The Day! I'm another year older. No doubt to the rest of you today will just be another day, but for me I hope to be celebrating my birthday with my family. My birthday celebrations will be drawn out over a week or so to minimise the impact on my health. Besides it's better than having just one day of fun!!

I've been thinking it would be fun if I could think up a way you could join in my birthday celebrations from wherever you are. So how about posting a photo of you doing something to celebrate with me to A Life Within An Illness' Facebook page or on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ClaresBirthdayThursday You could even tweet it to @ALifeWithinME

The photo could be you with a slice of cake, just a smile with your thumbs up or with you raising your glass in celebration whatever you want it to be. Hopefully I'll be able to collate them into a blog post after my birthday to say thank you for celebrating with me. Who's up for it?

Of course the other way you can help me celebrate is by 'buying me a drink' or whatever you wish through my JustGiving page. All money raised from these 'drinks', 'cakes' and other virtual presents goes to Invest in ME. It's my way of doing a little something to help raise money for biomedical research into ME. You can donate online here: https://www.justgiving.com/Clare-Wood22/  Or by texting:
Text GIVW93 £2, £5 or £10 to 70070 e.g. GIVW93 £5

Anyway I'm off to enjoy my birthday! No doubt I shall blog again sometime soon!!
P.S. Don't worry I'm not really up this early! This post was written a few days in advanced and scheduled to post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment