Tuesday 7 October 2014

THANK YOU!

This post has taken me a while to write and publish, longer than I had hoped it would. You see unfortunately for this blogger, my internet has been playing up and I've been lucky to load a website. Heck it still is playing up and this may not even post by the time I've finished, but we're giving it a go.

Back to what I originally intended to post...

I have been overwhelmed by the support I received for my birthday celebrations. I would like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, cards, presents and of course to all of you who donated to my JustGiving page! You made it possible not just for me to reach my £100 target but to surpass it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Each of you added to my happiness during my birthday celebrations. And I'm sure your donations will make a difference to Invest in ME's efforts to find the cause and a cure for ME.



Also a big thank you to those who shared photos of celebrations to the Facebook page and used the hashtag #ClaresBirthdayThursday on Twitter!



I had a quiet birthday, resting most of the day before seeing most of my family in the evening. Of course the only logical M.E. attire was a pretty dress with slipper boots!

My Birthday Outfit of Pretty Dress and Slipper Boots
We all consumed lots of birthday cake lovingly made by my Dad! I was very lucky in that he made me two birthday cakes - one coffee and one chocolate!

My two birthday cakes!

My JustGiving page remains open as I have some offline donations to add. And my birthday celebrations are continuing this week despite an energy slump! So if you still want to donate and continue my birthday celebrations feel free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment