Friday 15 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

Well once again it has been a while since my last post. Things have either been busy or I've been feeling awful; almost boom and bust cycle-like since finishing my degree.

I managed to have two graduation celebrations, one with close friends and the other with my entire family. The latter of which absolutely floored me and I physically couldn't get out of bed without help the next day. It took a few weeks to recover.

I've also started redecorating my room; almost 3 of the walls are now painted, but the remaining wall requires some work before it can be done. But it is starting to look nicer. Unfortunately it won't be done by Christmas as I had intended; I've had to have a bit more help than I planned and take some fairly lengthy breaks due to poor health.

I have been looking for job opportunities but so far have been unsuccessful in finding or applying for anything suitable. In the new year it looks like I shall be embarking on the application for benefits in order to have some income, something I am not looking forward to.

Right now I'm recovering from a nasty cold, fighting the lingering cough.

With Christmas fast approaching I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas, I hope you are all able to enjoy the festivities. I know I'm certainly going to try my best to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment