Thursday 9 July 2015

A Makeover!

So I recently gave my study blog a makeover and figured it was about time I did the same for this blog!

I wanted it to have a brighter, more uplifting theme which I hope, by playing around in the blogger templates, I have achieved! I hope to update the Facebook and Twitter pages soon as well but it may take me some time.

For any new readers here's a look at what the blog used to look like:



And obviously you can see what It looks like now, but I thought I'd add a screenshot for easy comparision!


I hope it's easy to read and accessible to everyone. If there are any problems let me know and I'll see what I can do to adjust and improve it! I'd also love to know your thoughts on the new look!

I've got a few posts scheduled in the coming week and hope to get back to regular blogging very soon; my health has stabilised and I'm seeing little improvements again so hopefully it won't be long until I'm back blogging more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment