Monday 13 April 2015

The Princesses and M.E

Last year a brilliant group of friends dressed up as Princesses for M.E. Awareness day, at the time I was invited to join in by the Queen of the group who organised it all but unfortunately I was unable to given everything that was going on in my life at the time. This year I'm proud to say I'll be joining them on May 12th!

The aim is to raise money for M.E. charities; that's right not just the one charity, we'll each choose our own charity to fundraise for! Of course some of us might pick the same one but they'll be a few different ones mixed in. I shall be raising money for Invest in ME as it's a charity I feel is doing a lot to aid research into ME.

I'll be posting photos of a Princessified me on all my social media accounts on the day and where possible I'll be tagging Invest in ME and their fundraising account Let's Do It For ME so the photos and event can be spread as far and wide as possible.

I've set up a JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/PrincessClare or you can donate via text by sending PCJW78 followed by either £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070 (For example PCJW78 £3 to 70070) You can find the pages of other UK based Princesses on our team page: http://www.justgiving.com/teams/teamprincess

For now I need to get on with sewing sequins onto my knitted crown ready for the big day!

If you want to know more about The Princesses and ME check out the Facebook page or this post on Queen Sian's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment