Wednesday 1 April 2015

The Power Balance Energy Wristband

Over the last few years I've become a fan of magnetic therapy. To begin with I was skeptical but after wearing a magnetic bracelet for a few weeks I found with it on my fatigue was slightly improved, my aches and pains reduced fairly significantly and joint stiffness alleviated. I was converted to magnetic therapy. Sadly my trusty magnetic bracelet snapped a few weeks ago so I had to search for another magnetic bracelet.

It was during this search I came across the Power Balance Energy wristband. At £11.99 plus postage it was one of the cheaper magnetic products with good reviews. And I thought it was worth giving it a try. There were many colour choices, I opted for pink/grey, there is also a choice of sizes, I measured my wrist before choosing small then sat back and waited for it's arrival. It took just two working days from ordering for it to arrive.

On first glance it just looks like a smart wristband, but on closer inspection on the inside of the band is a silver holographic pentagon which I'm guessing contains the magnetic magic. It seems to be made of high quality material and I'm really pleased with the way it looks on my wrist. Another advantage of it compared with a magnetic bracelet is it's weight; it is much lighter than my previous bracelet which makes it a lot more pleasant to wear on bad days.



As for the benefits; I'd spent a few days without wearing a magnetic bracelet prior to the arrival of my Power Balance Energy wristband. And I can say it has made a difference to my aches, pains and stiffness. I'm not saying it's a miraculous cure, it's not, but it has made a noticeable difference to my pain levels. As for fatigue, that has reduced a little too. I've found my sleep has improved since wearing the wristband too.

As I said this is not a miracle cure, far from it. But I have found it has eased some of my daily symptoms and as a result made my life that little bit easier, which is why I'd recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment