Sunday 23 September 2012

Feeling quite terrible today - the horrible cold weather has got to my right knee! It's very painful! Didn't sleep that well last night as paracetamol really didn't do much at all! This morning I have had to take some stronger painkillers, which are helping a bit but not as much as I would like considering they make me feel really sleepy!

I've spent most of the day on the sofa under two blankets trying to keep my knee warm, I think I've been on facebook virtually all day and have been editing pictures as a way of distracting myself!

All in all it's been quite a bad week - I didn't make it to my tutorial, my goldfish I'd had for 10 years died, and I haven't got much sleep thanks to noisy neighbours!

Oh well, not long till I get my new camera now :) then I might start posting some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment