Sunday 8 January 2017

2017, A New Year, Old Plans

I'm sorry for being so quiet in 2016. Unsurprisingly solid study from February onwards saw managing anything other than study a little difficult and so unfortunately this blog had to take a back seat, hence the lateness of this post!

I did however achieve one of my big goals which I think I set back in 2014; on Sunday 18th December 2016 I finally made it to the church carol service! I had to use my wheelchair, and the volume level was a struggle but I did it! And I'm immensely proud of myself.

For 2017 I have a few more plans I'd like to achieve:

• Pass B301 and thus get my degree!
• Graduate from The Open University (Ceremonies are optional but I really want to attend one, just depends where and when I can book one)
• Meet some of the great friends I've made online through university and M.E. groups
• Walk up the road to the corner shop (or even better the tearoom!)
• Go to the church carol service again
• Redecorate my bedroom
• Start thinking about what I'm going to do post-degree

Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year, here's to 2017 bringing great things for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment