Friday 15 April 2016

A Royal Fundraiser with a Difference!

So it's that time of year again; M.E. Awareness Day is fast approaching and I'm beginning to make plans for fundraising. This year I plan on fundraising for Invest in ME again by dressing as a Princess on May 12th, you might remember I did the same last year (I was a Princess for a day!). However I thought I'd try and mix things up a little this time round.

So I've had a thought, on my JustGiving page I shall start a story which anyone who donates can add a line to by putting it in the comments with their donation. I shall try and collate all the comments regularly, into the story so far on the JustGiving page, but you're advised to read the comments by the donations before deciding on your line in order for the story to follow on from the last line. I think this could be rather fun and it's something that's a little different, I shall post the finished story after May 12th right here on this blog, with each contributor recognised in brackets at the end of their line of the story.

The great thing is YOU can take this story WHEREVER you want it to go, just by making a donation however big or small, and adding a line. There's no obligation to add a line to the story you can donate just because I'm digging out a posh frock and putting on a tiara for the day, but if you want a bit of fun the option is there for you.

So please take part if you can, more details on how to donate can be found on my JustGiving page or you can text your donation by texting MEPC92 followed by your donation amount (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5, or £10) to 70070

 

No comments:

Post a Comment