Monday 26 October 2015

Bloggers Block?

It's been a while since I last blogged. I don't now why but I just haven't been able to find anything much to write about; it's like I've got writer's block when it comes to blogging! (Should that be termed Bloggers Block??) But here I am giving it another a try...

So I had a fantastic birthday a little over a month ago now, I was overwhelmed with messages, cards and gifts, it was utterly amazing. I've tried to make sure I thanked everyone who sent something but I can't be certain I did; so if you're reading this and didn't get a thank you from me I apologise and I take this opportunity to say thank you!

Not much has changed since I last wrote anyway; I'm still having good days and bad days, getting out on the mobility scooter occasionally and helping with the decorating when I can. I'm struggling at times with increased noise and light sensitivity which I'm unable to pinpoint the cause of.

I've got a few projects lined up in the coming days and weeks; card-making, cooking and of course the continued decorating to name a few. But I am being careful, trying my best not to overdo things and pacing as well as I know how to.

Anyway I hope to find a way to start blogging again; I just need to find something I can write about easily, something where the words start flowing again. Fingers crossed that happens soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment